NEW YORK CITY CAREER NETWORKING EVENT
LOCATION: Dream Downtown Hotel, 355 W 16th St., New York, NY 10011
DATE: Wednesday, May 17, 2017, • TIME: 11 am – 3 pm
Full Sail is excited to offer a Career Networking Event, taking place at the Dream Downtown Hotel on May 17th, 2017—Doors will open at 11 a.m.
- There is no cost to Full Sail University alumni to attend.
- Meet industry reps and employers for recruiting opportunities.
- On-site interviews and access to an open networking forum.
- Network with featured Full Sail University alumni and industry guests including:
- Amon Focus (Creative Director & Travel Photographer)
- Brandon Blackwell (Monitor Engineer-Big Sean)
- Richard Barone (Recording Artist, Producer, and Author)
- Tony Drootin (Director of Audio Operations-Love Studios)
- Brendan Kennedy (Senior Producer-Vice Media)
- Learn more about different industries and professionals in your region.
EMPLOYERS WHO ARE SCHEDULED TO ATTEND:
- Barclays Center
- Univision Communications
- Avalanche Studios
- Valiant Pictures
- Tallen Technology Rental
- Atomic Design
- Valiant Entertainment
- Teach Up
- The Mill
- KMC Music
- PS Business Management
- Carlson Audio Visual
- SportsBiz Broadcasting
- McFarlane Toys
Industry representatives at this event are currently recruiting and hiring, so be prepared with resumes, demos, your portfolio and dress in professional attire.