How to Do Hall of Fame: Graduates
Full Sail’s 8th Annual Hall of Fame Week, scheduled for February 12-17, is just around the corner! We are excited to announce educational sessions, discussion panels, and the induction ceremony will be available to view via stream. Here’s a quick how-to guide to help you make the most of this exciting experience.
- Graduates will be able to participate in Hall of Fame events by viewing them via stream at http://go.fullsail.edu/hof-live. There will be 50+ events available for graduates to view and participate in via chat.
- Unable to view the event when it is happening? The event will be archived and available immediately after the end of the event.
As a graduate, you can get involved more than ever before. The Full Sail Events app will allow you to build your schedule, view what events are streaming now, and directly connect with our guest speakers and Hall of Fame inductees.
- Education Panels – View sessions live with special guests along with past and present Hall of Fame inductees. Schedule and streaming links coming soon.
- Speakers and Inductees – See full bios on all our speakers and inductees, see what events they are participating in, and directly connect with them with info provided through the app.
- Career Networking Event – If you are unable to attend in person, we are bringing the event to you. Browse through all the exhibitors to get contact information and see a listing of positions they are looking to fill.
- Tech Expo – See all the exhibitors participating in the expo and learn about opportunities they provide for students.
On Thursday, February 16, 5pm-8:30pm you can bring the ceremony into your own living room by streaming the event live at http://go.fullsail.edu/hof-live. Watch as our new inductees share their journeys and accept one of Full Sail’s highest honors. Or join us on campus to view the ceremony in person (see below).
Planning on coming to campus to experience Hall of Fame first hand? As a graduate you can attend the following events by filling out this form so we can send you important information on how you can participate.
- Monday, February 13, 12pm-4pm: Career Expo
- Tuesday, February 14, 12pm – 4pm: Technology Expo
- Thursday, February 16, 5pm-8:30pm: Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
Interactive Creative Challenges
- Monday, February 13 – Wednesday, February 15, 11am-8pm
- Thursday, February 16, 11am-3pm
Join us in front of Full Sail 3B for a variety of fun activities open to everyone. You’ll be able to climb a rock wall, grab a club and try some miniature golf, create original art, compete at life-size Jenga, and more.
We are here to help. Any questions regarding Hall of Fame and how you as a graduate can participate, please email CareerDevelopment@fullsail.com.
You can also join the conversation via Twitter using the hashtag #fullsailHOF.