Our Success Is Your Success
If you’re curious about what happens after graduation, want to know how your skill set fits into the career path you want, or desire to learn what you can do now to start paving your way to a prosperous future, our Career Development Department is here to support you. Learn more about how our services can assist you at any point during your journey at Full Sail and beyond.
We’re Here to Support You
Throughout your time at Full Sail – and even after graduation – the Career Development department will be available to guide you in plotting your career course.
Sign up for our Online Orientation for more information on all of what Career Development has to offer. You must first sign into CareerSync with your .edu email address. If you need assistance with CareerSync, you can also call us at 800.757.5105 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Career Development Department consists of two divisions: Graduate Services and Industry Outreach.
Graduate Services offer professional insights and career advice on topics including:
- Career Strategy & Planning
- Industry Research
- Resume & Cover Letter Creation
- Networking & Interviewing Skills
Industry Outreach focuses on employers and maintains industry relationships by hosting on-site visits, tours, lectures, job postings, and career networking events. Industry Outreach enables hiring organizations to gain insight into the offerings of Full Sail University students and graduates.
See our upcoming events and RSVP today.
Employers regularly reach out to us requesting assistance in finding the right Full Sail graduate for a particular position at all levels of experience.
A Path For Your Success
We dedicate our work to the success of our graduates. Full Sail’s Career Development department strives to help you achieve your goals by:
- Offering an advisory team made up of degree-specific industry professionals
- Providing guidance on employment strategy – including personal brand development, cover letters, résumés, and practice interviewing
- Keeping Full Sail graduate résumés on file
- Producing and maintaining extensive industry-focused resources
- Hosting recruitment events, alumni events and guest speakers
- Facilitating alumni events and resources
- Maintaining career-long commitment to continued success at any level
Hire Our Grads
If your company is looking to hire a Full Sail grad for a particular position, our department can help.